1. Collecting, using, and providing personal information
In collecting personal information, IPM shall clearly stipulate how said information shall be used, and shall collect said information in an appropriate and honest way. Personal information that is collected shall not be used in any way not stipulated, nor provided to a third party, without the prior consent of the individual or as stipulated by law.
2. Protecting personal information
IPM shall take the appropriate safety control measures to protect personal information against risks (unauthorized access, loss, falsification, or leaking of personal information), and shall ensure the safety and accuracy of said personal information.
3. Observing personal information laws and standards
IPM shall observe all laws and standards related to personal information, and shall strive to protect all personal information it handles.
4. Continually improving measures to protect personal information
IPM shall strive to continually improve its methods for appropriately handling and accurate protecting personal information.
5. Inquiries, corrections, and deletion of personal information
IPM shall swiftly and appropriately respond to customer requests for inquiries, corrections, and deletions to their personal information. Please contact IPM as per the below for further information.
6. Inquiries regarding handling personal information
Please contact IPM through the following for information on inquiring about, correcting, reporting problems with, and deleting personal information.
3-11 Heiwa-cho, Higashi-ku, Niigata City, Niigata 950-0035
Tel: +81-25-270-4571 (direct)
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 – 17:00
7. Changes and improvements to this policy
Date: January 20, 2012
CEO: Tsuyoshi Ishizu